EU4Youth: Better Skills for Better Future
Project duration: February 2018 - January 2019
The regional project under the EU4Youth initiative in Armenia is implemented by Save the Children International Armenian Representative Office in cooperation with OxYGen Foundation for Protection of Youth and Women Rights. The project includes also Georgia and Ukraine and is financed by the European Union.
The program aims at the development of entrepreneurial potential and increase of employability of disadvantaged youth in three Neighborhood countries.
- 300 young people are trained to be competitive in the labor market;
- 100 young people have received comprehensive training and coaching on entrepreneurship and new opportunities for cooperation;
- 60 young people have benefited from internship opportunities;
- 13 000 young people are reached by awareness-raising campaigns on existing opportunities for their career development;
- 40 youth workers, educators, and liaison persons are trained and supported;
- 10 professional orientation/career guidance resource centers are established in the corresponding amount of schools;
- 7 new vocational programs are introduced/launched;
- Non-formal education assessment tools are developed based on the sample of YouthPass toolkit;
- Youth networks are established and/or supported;
- Youth participate in the development, implementation, and evaluation of policies that affect them.
The project will rely on three pillars:
- Youth participation
- Gender-sensitive approach